Relationship Issues – All relationships have problems or issues that cause conflict between couples. After all, ALL of us want our own way in all things. If we don’t get our way we pout, or shout or worse often creating more relationship issues.
It’s the way of love and relationships.
One of the most difficult things for us to do is to reach an understanding and a balance in our lives that also allows us to maintain long-term relationships.
You might find some less than satisfying comfort with another lover, but still feel disappointed and unhappy and guilty, too. Before you choose this deal breaker, do something more productive.
In terms of romance it’s worth the effort to learn to resolve relationship conflicts and move on with a better understanding of each others’ needs and wishes.
There are several strategies that can help you win through to this kind of intimate understanding for solving relationship issues.
1. Figure out what the problem really is. I know this is tough relationship advice but you have to be really honest with YOURSELF. It’s one of the most difficult things any of us must learn.
2. Tell your love what you view as a problem and why. Just say it. Don’t ask them to guess. If you wait for that one, some lawyer will probably be making money from your issues shortly.
3. Stick to the current issue and try not to get real emotional. What happened yesterday or last year is over.
4. Say how you feel with openness and honesty. It might help to take a walk together. Don’t say, “We have to talk”, if you don’t plan to speak calmly and openly.
5. You may learn things you don’t know. It may or may not surprise you, but listen and pay attention. Listening is a critical element in love and relationships.
We all have rights to our feelings. Many times couples will discover that they are already closer in their concerns than they expect. You may be cranky because of exhaustion or worry. Your lover may also have the same problem.
At least some of the time the real issue in your conflict is something that is happening in your life that is outside of your central relationship, but that is impacting your life negatively. Think of illness or unemployment. Another relationship issue might be financial worries. Money problems in a relationship is one of the most common issues in a relationship.
You may be feeling neglected when your partner is just trying to make an employer feel they are indispensable.
All of these may make you dissatisfied and unhappy. Make changes if you can. You don’t have to do what you have been doing if it’s not making you both happy.
Freedom and passion together involve making your life what you want it to be, which is critical for successful relationships. Go for it!
Tags: common issues in a relationship, help with my relationship issues, love and relationships, money problems in a relationship, problems with my relationship, relationship advice, relationship issue, relationship issues, relationship problems, resolve relationship conflicts, solving relationship issues, successful relationships
Comments are closed.