One of the most difficult things for any of us to do is to balance our work life and our love life as well as other needs. For many of us, work is simply a way to manage a crippling load of debt for stuff, cars and a home. But then our home life and our relationships get sacrificed to our work. Consider a number of possibilities that can help you have really close relationships and sustainable true love.
1. Be self-employed. You might have a much more secure “career”.
2. Don’t commute. Best of all your closest relationship will NOT be with your car! You’ll have time for humans!
3. Live at work or work from home. It’s a good, money saving lifestyle. And you only need one building.
4. Be together with your chosen love. You might even work together.
5. Live where you want to live. Do you love the beach…or the mountains…or the city…or the country? You choose and you don’t have to move unless it’s what YOU WANT.
6. Limit your debt load so you can work less. Do you REALLY work for lenders? Less debt means freedom.
7. Stick with a home you can afford on one worker’s paycheck. Even better, build or buy a home from cash and skip the mortgage and the payments. It gives you a level of financial security and takes the number one relationship conflict…MONEY…out of your life almost completely.
Love is what makes people happy and relatively content with their lives. It’s best to go for love and to view career as no more than a way to make a living. Careers, the ones most of us have, always go back to your ability to afford the lifestyle you want. The key is to really be able to afford what you have, instead of working for a bunch of predatory lenders and never having time for you loved ones. Is your career all about your debt load? You decide. Realistically relationships thrive on attention and die of neglect. Pay attention to what really matters to contented people. Life is more than a career. Relationships are what matter to happy people.
Tags: alternative careers, better relationship, build own home, career for better love life, career vs love life, careers for better relationship, job vs Relationship, mortgage free home, relationship advice, relationship stress, relationship tips, stress on love life from job, stress on relationship from job
Comments are closed.